Frequently Asked Questions
1. What transportation services do you offer in Cabo?
We have private transportation from the hotel to activities such as: Golf, Fishing, Weddings, Dinners, Tours to Todos Santos and La Paz.
2. My destination is not hotel. Can I get a ride?
Yes, we offer transportation services to other places like residence, private villa, condominium, private house and other places in Los Cabos.
3. Do you offer shared or just private services?
Currently, we only have private transportation services.
4. Do the drivers speak English?
They speak two languages, English and Spanish.
5. What is the passenger capacity and what type of vehicles do you use?
We use Suburban, Expedition, Mercedes Benz vehicles with capacity up to 5 passengers, Toyota Hiace or similar up to 10 passengers.
7. What is the baggage limit?
We recommend two suitcases per person, please note that the vehicle space can only carry a certain number of suitcases.
8. How long is the trip from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) to my destination hotel?
With good traffic conditions and good weather, these are the approximate times:
Zone 1, San José del Cabo: 30 minutes.
Zone 2, Puerto Los Cabos and Tourist Corridor: 40 minutes.
Zone 3, Cabo San Lucas: 50 minutes.
Zone 4, Pacific Area and Diamond Hotel: 60 minutes.
9. What kind of highway do you use?
We use the toll track or the free one depending on the need of the service.
10. Do you have travel insurance?
Yes, all our services have insurance in case of emergency.
11. What are the office hours?
We are available via email or phone at the following times.
Monday to Saturday : 9 hrs. to 18:30 hrs.
6. Can I add more passengers to my service?
Yes, you must request the change via email.
48 hours before the arrival or departure you can request it without additional cost, it is possible that you have an additional charge in case of exceeding the limit of passengers.
24 hours before or the same day of the arrival or departure, has an additional charge of $25 usd for the procedure, it is possible that it has an additional charge in case of exceeding the limit of passengers.
12. How far in advance should I book my trip?
We recommend 12 to 24 hours in advance so that you can enjoy our services.
13. How do I get quote?
You can contact us through our website here, we will need travel information such as: name, number of passengers, type of service, destination (hotel, residence, private villa, condominium), arrival date or departure date, additional services (grocery stop).
14. Prices are per vehicle?
Yes, our prices are per vehicle.
15. How can I book?
On the main page of our website here you will find a price list by area, select the area where the hotel is located and follow the steps on screen.
16. How can I pay for the service?
You can pay in two ways:
Reserve from $30 usd through our website by paying with PayPal or credit or debit card, the remaining balance can be paid in cash upon arrival to the driver.
Reserve by paying the full cost through our website by paying with PayPal or credit or debit card.
17. What payment methods do you accept?
Currently cash, PayPal and credit/debit cards.
18. Can I pay cash on arrival?
It only applies to services that have been booked from $30 usd and pay the rest in cash upon arrival, it is not possible to book and pay all in cash upon arrival.
19. What kind of currency do you accept?
Currently we only accept US dollars and Mexican pesos.
20. Are tips included?
Our prives do not include tipping and are not obligatory, if you wish you can give the driver a tip of 15% to 20% of the cost of the service or your consideration.
21. What should I do if my voucher didn't arrive?
At the end of the reservation, you will receive via email your voucher, please check that it is not in spam.
Copy of the PayPal payment
Copy of payment Credit or debit card
22. Is it mandatory to prind the voucher?
No, you can show the voucher from your cell phone to the driver.
24. Do you have child seats?
Yes, we have baby seat, car seat and booster seat, at the time of booking select the option that best suist your needs.
25. Do the drinks have additional cost?
All our services include complimentari drinks, 1 beer and 1 bottle of water per person on arrival.
23. Can we stop shopping malls?
Yes, this service has an additional cost of $20 usd por 30 minutes, if you exceed the time limit there will be an additional charge.
26. I mistakenly misspelled my travel itinerary at the time of booking. Can I make the change?
Yes, we can only make a change in the service on arrival or de parture and must be requested by email, please note the following:
48 hours before the service you can request the change free of charge.
24 hours before the service you can request the change with an additional charge of 40% of the total cost.
We cannot guaranteee last minute changes (arrival or departure), the service will depend on the availability of the vehicle.
27. Can someone else use my service in case I can't travel?
If you can use the service originally contracted, we need personal information such as name, last name, cell phone number, email and number of passengers of the person who will use the service.
28. What should I do if my flight is delayed or cancelled?
29. Where can I find my driver when I get to the airport?
When I arrived at the airport, please ignore the people inside the airport, who are selling timeshare Eliker Transfer does not have staff inside.
30. How far in advance should I go to the airport before boarding my flight?
We recommend these times for the following zones.
Zone 1, San José del Cabo: 2 hours 30 minutes before your flight
Zone 2, Tourist Corridor: 2 hours 30 minutes before your flight
Zone 3, Cabo San Lucas: 3 hours before your flight
Zone 4, Pacfici Area and Diamond Hotel: 3 hours before your flight
31. Can I change my departure time?
If, you have 48 hours before the service to request the cange, please note that we can only make a change on arrival or departure and must be requested by email, the service will depend on the availability of the vehicle.
32. Where can I find my driver when my stay at the hotel is over?
According to the hotel policy, the dirver can only wait outside the lobby.
33. Help! I've left beloging in the unit. How can I get it back?
Please contact us here as soon as possible as our drivers have assigned services and your belongings may be lost or taken by other passengers.
34. How can I cancel the service? Is the a refund?
It is only possible to cancel the service if you request it via email, if applicable you will be redunded.